A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer / smartphone /tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is about the purpose for which they are intended, there are several types:
Necessary cookies: Are those which allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Are those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Are those which allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users make of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: Are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform which provides the service requested based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
– Behavioural advertising Cookies: Are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
b) Settings on my computer: See below how to disable or delete cookies in your browser.
c) Types of cookies on this website
|Own / Third Party||Purpose||Cookie name||Description of purpose||Expiration|
|Own||Necessary||PHPSESSID||Keeps the session on the website.||-Permanent|
|Google (third party)||Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users||Two years|
|Google (third party)||Analytics||_ga_||Used to maintain the session state||Two years|
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in the browsers?
The user may – at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the configuration of the browser; for example:
- Chrome, view https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, view https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox, view https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari, view https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
e) What happens if Cookies are disabled
Some features of the services will be disabled or may not work correctly.