In Roaming Talent we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
- User information
Miguel Augustín Martín (Roaming Talent) is Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of natural persons, and in the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, so we provide you the following information of the treatment:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
From the website no data is collected directly, in any case, if you contact us through email or other means provided on the website, they will be treated for the management and development of communications (contacting users and resolution of queries) as well as to attend the requested services and develop our activity.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept as long as the relationship with you is maintained, as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted ensuring the confidentiality of these.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be the informed consent in the event that data will be collected directly within the website.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except any legal obligation in this regard.
What are your rights when you provide and / or we process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data that concerns you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to processing by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to have them transmitted by our company to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org